Ordering at The Nest
- Nest Families will receive a weekly email to pre-order for the following week (only for Nursery-PreK students).
- The Nest student lunch program cost $4.25 per meal.
- Milk is available for an additional $.55 per meal.
- Fruit is included with lunch.
- Lunch is delivered fresh daily to the Nest.
- An invoice will be emailed weekly with payment options
- CLICK HERE FOR THE MOST RECENT ORDER
How it Works at the Main Campus
- K-8th Students do not need to preorder. They simply come through the lunch line and choose what they would like for lunch.
- K-3rd Student Lunch Prices
- Hot Lunch $5.00
- Grab & Go $6.00
- 4th-8th Student Lunch Prices
- Hot Lunch and Grab & Go $6.00
- Universal Prices for K-8th
- Soup Only $2.00
- Salad Bar $3.50
- Fruit $1.00
- Milk $.55
NEW THIS YEAR: Famlies at the main campus will be billed at the end of each trimester.
- If you would like to prepay for the entire school year and receive two weeks of free lunches, please e-mail Jenn Hayden
- The cost for K-3 is $775.00
- The cost for 4-8 is $885.00
- All RSVPs must be received during the first week of school.
- We are happy to announce Fresh Tracks will be providing your students a wonderful meal each day. Thank you Fresh Tracks team!
Our Food Standards
- Every meal is prepared in house, daily, from scratch!
- Every meal includes fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Our meals are never fried or overly processed and we never use trans-fats.
- The lunch program is 100% nut free and safe for even the most serious nut allergies.
- Our milk comes from Sinton’s Dairy and is free of rBST and antibiotics.
- We use real plates, silverware and cups. Very little waste!
- This year we will begin recycling our milk cartons.
- The science classes will be composting food waste for use in our new greenhouse.
- Fresh veggies from the greenhouse will be used in food preparation when available.