Welcome to Evergreen Country Day School!
We are thrilled you are interested in our school, a learning community committed to inspiring the young minds of our future. We believe Country Day to be a special, inspirational place and trust that you will as well. Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make, and we are here to help you through every step of that discernment process. Reach out to us today to arrange your personalized tour and begin to learn how we are inspiring the young minds of our future Every Day at Country Day.
Once you have visited our campus and believe that your child would flourish at Evergreen Country Day School, the next step is to apply for admission. Below you will find the various elements of our admission process. We aim to make the admission process as easy as possible for our families, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you may have.
Looking forward to meeting you and your child soon,
Your Admission Team
OUR ADMISSION PROCESS
* Inquire Online or call us 303.674.3400: Please submit an inquiry and the admission team will contact you to schedule a campus tour.
* Campus Tour: We encourage you to bring your child.
* Application: Please submit an application and the $75 application fee online.
* The admission team will contact you to schedule a Student Shadow Day and Assessment: for all students entering grades 1-8.
* Teacher Recommendations: One letter required for grades 1-6; Two letters for Grades 7 and 8.
* School Records: Release of student records. Please provide any additional assessments or standardized testing results.
* Admissions Committee: Our Admission Committee reviews each child's application carefully and makes admission decisions accordingly. Once a decision has been made, an acceptance letter and enrollment contract will be sent to the parents. We have a personal conversation with our families of students who are not admitted.
* Optional Photos: Photos are appreciated by the Admissions Team and families are encouraged to submit a student photo to be included with the other admission materials.